When printing the CMS 1500 form using KIP 10.3, the Canon Pixma IP 5000 printer has been shown to have printing inconsistencies from one form to the next.
The problem was solved by changing the default paper size in the page setup to LEGAL.
On the Macintosh, using OS X, this was done as follows:
1) Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu
2) Click on Print & Fax
3) Set Selected Printer in Print Dialog to Last Printer Used
4) Set Default Paper Size in Page Setup to US Legal
Using Windows XP, the default paper size is set for each printer and varies from printer to printer.
1) Click Start and then Control Panel
2) Open Printers and Faxes
3) Right click on your printer and choose Printing Preferences
4) Change your default paper size to Legal