The RxWIZARD™ application from Digital Vision, Inc. has been ported over to the Mac for the sole purpose of interfacing with KIP Deluxe™. For RxWIZARD™ to run on the Mac, you will need Mac OS 10.5 or newer and KIP Deluxe™ Version 12 or newer.
- Open the RxWIZARD™ application from inside the Applications folder.
- The program will open the DVI REMOTE ENTRY OPTIONS window. Check the checkbox labeled USE CURL FOR INTERNET TRANSFERS and click the OK button to save this option. You will get an error message JOB INSERTION FAILED. LAB DATA NOT FOUND. Click the OK button to close this alert.
- The DIGITAL VISION RXWIZARD window will be open. Choose ACCOUNTS from the SETUP menu.
- Click the ADD button and enter the account information given to you by your DVI compatible laboratory. Click the OK button to save your account information.
- In the accounts window, click the OK button again to close the accounts window.
- You will now see an alert which states IN ORDER TO USE NEW ACCOUNTS, LAB MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION IS REQUIRED. DOWNLOAD THIS INFORMATION NOW? Click the YES button. The lab information will be automatically downloaded.
You may now close the RxWIZARD™ program.