Do you know where your time goes – or how your employees are spending their time?
Are you asking yourself asking questions like:
How many bills were sent out this month?
Did my staff make any calls to follow up on claims submitted?
This is where the new Action Log Report comes in (KIP Deluxe version 12.5).
This report shows the Date and Time for all:
- claims sent by paper
- claims sent electronically
- bills mailed to patients
- telephone calls logged to insurance companies
- telephone calls logged to patients
- Tickler File (Open Invoice) actions
- claims marked as Uncollectable
- emailed appointment reminders
- emailed Eyeglass reminders (optometry users)
- notes entered for any reason at all
- what time of the day patient bills were printed
- when the electronic claims were processed
- when and how many calls were made to insurance carriers
- if email appointment reminders are being sent out
- if claims are being generated when you prefer them to be generated
- if bills are being sent out early or late in the day
- if calls to insurance carriers are being made promptly
- if data is being entered accurately
When you are trying to run an efficient office, you need to know what is being done and when. The Action Log Report is a great tool to help you manage your office efficiently.