The easiest patients to get into the office are your current patients. Recalling your patients, or just even staying in contact with them, is a must.
KIP makes recalling patients as easy as can be, with Ultimate Recalls™.
You can use Ultimate Recalls™ to:
- Send patients letters
- Send patients postcards
- Assist your marketing staff in calling and scheduling patients
What makes Ultimate Recalls™ so awesome is just how automated it is.
We usually recommend sending out recalls on a monthly basis – on the anniversary of their last exam date. What that means is that in January, you send out notices to patients who were last seen last January. In February, you send out notices to patients who were last seen last February – and so on.
We recommend recalling patients three times, and then trying again next year. This is very easy to do.
Let’s say, we want to send out our February recalls this month, plus we want to include all the patients who were recalled in January and December who haven’t been in yet.
First, choose Ultimate Recalls™ from the Actions menu.
The window that opens will look like this:
Now select, February plus the two months prior. Your screen will look like the window above on the right.
Click the Continue button to see how many patients you are recalling. By default, KIP will find all the patients in the months you have selected for the last 10 years.
Click any of the following buttons:
- Print Labels button to print mailing labels for recall cards or letters
- Recall List to print a list with all the information you need to contact patients and schedule appointments
- Print Letters to print an automated letter to each patient
Want total control of your recalls, or a totally customized recall – click the Custom button in the Ultimate Recalls™ window.
The Custom button will allow you to:
- Recall patients by Diagnosis Code
- Recall patients by CPT or Inventory Code
- Recall patients by Zip Code
- Recall patients by Age
- Recall patients by Sex
- Fine tune your last exam range
For example, let’s say you want to send a letter out to all patients who have been seen in the last 10 years who live in the Zip Code 08618. Here’s how:
- Select Ultimate Recalls™ from the Actions menu
- Click the Select All button to quickly select all months
- Click the Custom button
- Enter 08618 in the Zip Code field
- Enter today’s date in the Last Exam
Your window should look something like this:
Now click the Continue button and you are ready to go.
You can also enter in partial Zip Codes, CPT Codes, and Diagnosis Codes – so,
- if you want all patients with Zip Codes beginning with 077, just type in 077 as your Zip Code.
- if you want all patients with CPT Codes beginning with 2829, just type in 2829 as your CPT Code
- if you want all patients with Diagnosis Codes beginning with 078, just type in 078 as your Diagnosis Code
As you can see, it is easy to find patients who are:
- between the ages of 45 and 65
- who have diabetes
- who have been seen in the last 2 years
- who have had orthotics
- and who live in Trenton, NJ
Using Ultimate Recalls™, KIP makes it easy to stay in touch with your patients. Try it today!