Before downloading any software, please read the terms and conditions below and acknowledge that you accept them.
1. Knowledge is Power, Inc. is the sole and exclusive owner of the software available on this web site unless otherwise explicitly stated and, upon acceptance of these terms and conditions, Knowledge is Power, Inc. grants you a non-exclusive, nontransferable License to Use the software upon the said terms and subject to the said conditions. The proprietary rights and copyright of the software remain with Knowledge is Power, Inc.
2. No refunds are available for any and all software and available on this web site.
3. No refunds are available for any shipping charges incurred ordering any item on this web site.
4. The terms of this agreement are governed by the laws of the State of New York and the venue for any and all legal proceedings shall be the Supreme Court, Dutchess County, New York.
5. Notwithstanding the terms and conditions of this End User License Agreement, all or any portion of the Software Product which constitutes Third Party Software, is licensed to you subject to the terms and conditions of the software license agreement accompanying such Third Party Software whether in the form of a discrete agreement, shrink wrap license or electronic license terms accepted at time of download. Use of the Third Party Software by you shall be governed entirely by the terms and conditions of such license.
6. Loading, installation and use of the software shall be conducted by you solely for the purposes of your own business.
7. You will supervise and control use of the software in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The software may not be redistributed to a third party in any form in whole or in part without prior written agreement from Knowledge is Power, Inc.
9. Knowledge is Power, Inc. does not undertake to assist in transporting or adapting the software to your machines.
10. Although Knowledge is Power, Inc. warrants that the software has been prepared with reasonable skill and care, Knowledge is Power, Inc. does not warrant that the software shall be free from all known viruses or that the software will work correctly in all circumstances.
11. Knowledge is Power, Inc. will not undertake any maintenance or other support of the software. However, Knowledge is Power, Inc. may from time to time release subsequent versions of the software.
12. Knowledge is Power, Inc. shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with the software, its use or otherwise, except to the extent to which it is unlawful to exclude such liability under the applicable law. Knowledge is Power, Inc. expressly excludes liability for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage that may arise in respect of the software, its use or in respect of equipment or property, and for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings.
13. These terms and conditions are in lieu of all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and obligations implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. If you accept these terms and conditions, please press Accept to proceed with the download of the software.